Kashmir is well-known for its tourism but, have you wondered why people flock to this majestic site during their vacation? The answer to this is- the simplicity of Kashmir. The scenic surroundings bring you closer to Mother Nature. The snow-clad mountain peaks, diverse flora, and fauna, dense pine trees, and gushing rivers are all that add up to the beauty of Kashmir.
Apart from the natural surroundings, Kashmir is even famous for its rich culture, winter sports, grand architecture, etc. You can visit Kashmir for a solo trip, friends’ reunion, a family get-together, etc. To plan an efficient tour of Kashmir that does not waste your time or energy, taking the help of tour agencies is a key recommendation. The team of Cliffhangers India is one of the best tour agencies to provide you with the best traveling experience in Kashmir.
Cliffhangers India provides you with a range of Kashmir tour packages and you can select from these according to your personal preferences such as Honeymoon Kashmir Tour Packages, Trekking Tour Packages, Kashmir Luxury Packages, Kashmir Budget Tour Packages, etc. Every package has some special elements that make your purpose of traveling satisfactory.
Places to Visit In Kashmir
Some of the places that you can visit in Kashmir are-
- Srinagar- The ‘heart of Kashmir’ has some special sites such as a shikhara ride over the Dal Lake, staying at the houseboat, grand Mughal gardens, local markets, etc.
- Pahalgam- Located at an altitude of almost 2750 meters above sea level, the Lidder river flows through Pahalgam. This ‘Valley of Shepherds’ is the starting point of Amarnath Yatra thus, giving a religious touch to it.
- Sonamarg- Located in the Ganderbal district of the Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir, the Sindh River flows through it. Some of the places that you can visit are- Nilnag Lake, Kheer Bhawani Temple, Vishansar Lake, Nichnai Pass, etc.
- Gulmarg- This ‘Meadow of Flowers’ is known as a ski resort. Winter sports such as skiing, snowboarding, mountain biking, etc., can be done here. You can even enjoy a Gondola ride in Gulmarg and get a panoramic view of the surrounding landscape.
Things to do In Kashmir
- Trekking- Kashmir is known for numerous treks and if you are interested in trekking, you can opt for the Trekking Tour Package. Some of the known treks are- the Kashmir Great Lakes Trek, Tarsar and Marsar Trek, etc.
- River Rafting- This adventure sport would definitely up your adrenaline rush and hence, you can do river rafting on the Lidder and Sindh rivers.
- Fishing- There are various lakes and rivers in Kashmir and these have a variety of fish. Some of the trout fishes are- Rainbow trout fishes, German brown trout fishes, etc.
- Shopping- Various street markets in Kashmir sell authentic Kashmiri items. Some of the markets are- Lal Chowk Market, Badshah Chowk Market, etc. You can buy items from here to present them to your loved ones.
- Playing Golf- Even if you are a beginner you can enjoy a golfing session at one of the highest golf courses in the world.
Cliffhangers India will take care of your accommodation, transportation facility, daily meals, etc., so that you are free from such factors and enjoy your time in Kashmir. Cliffhangers India provides the best tour guides as well as trek leaders, depending on what is your requirement.
In case of any query or issues, while traveling, you can always contact the team of Cliffhangers India to resolve it. The main idea of Cliffhangers India is to provide you with safe and comfortable traveling.