The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has updated the salary details of UPSSSC Junior Engineer (JE). The candidates can receive the complete UPSSC JE salary details in the official notification that is released for the post. UPSSSC hires eligible engineering candidates for the position of Junior Engineer (Electrical. Civil, Agriculture & Mechanical) through a written examination for filling in the 1477 vacancies. Interested candidates must go through the UPSSSC Junior Engineer Salary Structure carefully before they apply for the position.
- The candidates who wish to appear in this exam should qualify the commission’s eligibility criteria.
- The candidates must acquire a Diploma in the desired Engineering branch to be eligible for this particular post.
- Candidates recruited through this particular procedure can draw a salary of 3-4 lakhs per annum and will also be offered certain other perks and incentives.
You will be able to find the details concerning UPSSSC Junior Engineer Salary as well as the job profile in this particular article.
Annual Package for the post of UPSSSC Junior Engineer (JE)
The following are the details of the annual package for the post of UPSSSC JE:
- All JEs who will be recruited would be paid as per the 7th Pay Commission Scale.
- The basic monthly salary for all the recruited candidates should range from Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34800.
- Thus, the selected candidates are paid an annual UPSSSC Junior Engineer Salary that ranges between Rs. 1.1 lakh to Rs. 4.1 lakh.
Structure of salary for UPSSSC JE Post
Along with the in-hand salary that is given to the Sub-Engineers, the UPSSSC also offers certain specific allowances in the UPSSSC JE salary structure that are listed below:
- Dearness Allowance (DA)
- House Rent Allowance
- Medical Allowance
- Travelling Allowances
- Other Special Allowances
In-hand Salary of UPSSSC Junior Engineer in 2021
All candidates selected for this post of Junior Engineer (JE) are being provided with a monthly in-hand pay that ranges from Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34800. Along with the in-hand salary, the candidates are also provided with a monthly pay grade of Rs. 4200. The UPSSSC JE salary has been structured as per the 7th Pay Commission Scale.
UPSSSC JE – Additional Benefits and Perks of this job post
The following are the additional benefits and perks that are provided by the UPSSSC to all the selected candidates, as per the UPSSSC JE salary structure:
- Medical facilities
- Flexible working hours
- Annual leaves
Probation period of UPSSSC Junior Engineer
The candidates selected through a written test are then placed on a probation period of 2 years. The salary of a UPSSSC JE ranges from Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34800. After an individual completes the probation period, the individual is paid a different grade pay of Rs. 4200 as per the 7th Pay Commission Scale. Apart from the in-hand salary, the UPSSSC JEs are provided with several other allowances & increments from time to time. The UPSSSC Department also holds the right to terminate the job offer if they find that the candidate is not suitable for that particular position.
Job profile of an UPSSSC JE
All interested candidates should know all the responsibilities that a UPSSSC Junior Engineer should carry out after their recruitment is done. The job profile for UPSSSC JE is given below:
- In the initial days after the recruitment, the major duty of a JE will be supervision of the work as this will help the recruit receive a fair idea of all the functions of the department that they are supposed to handle.
- The JE is also expected to prepare plans/estimates that concerns repair/renovation work & to carry out certain extensive planning for the crucial projects.
- The recruits are responsible for passing the bills for work done by any of the contractors and maintaining the accounts.
- They are also required to make certain that there is always a smooth workflow for different government schemes that usually gets executed by the department from time to time.
- The JEs are also responsible for assisting their superiors in the department whenever required.
UPSSSC JE career growth & promotion
The UPSSSC promotes several of the employees. These particular promotions are decided based on the employee’s performance from when they have initiated their service. The candidates can enjoy the chance of getting promoted to the position of Executive Engineer & the outstanding candidates would also be promoted to the designation of Section Engineer once the probation period is completed. A hike in the position means that there will be a hike in the salary of the UPSSSC JE. Also, the concerned individual would be subject to get certain extra allowances and benefits. The promotions would also be offered on the basis of the performance of an employee. So, the selected candidates must surely focus on offering their best performance to the department always.