Outdoor playgrounds and recreational facilities provide the possibility for children to play outside, make friends and get physical exercise. That’s why it’s important for parents to make sure that bad facilities, inappropriate surfaces, and reckless behavior don’t ruin their children’s fun.Adults can prevent injuries by ensuring that children use park facilities appropriately and do not act recklessly.
Children must be supervised by adults at all times while playing in the park.The safety of playground “메이저놀이터” facilities and the supervision of adults with children are two very important factors, but only half of them. Children should be aware of safety measures and know how to behave responsibly.
Teach Your Children To:
- Do not push or try. Exercise caution when playing on climbing frames, slides, seesaws, swings, or other recreational facilities.
- Use the facility properly. We need to slide the slide and foot on which they sit first.
- Be careful when leaving entertainment facilities. Always make sure there are no children in the landing area and always land on both feet.
- Keep bicycles, backpacks and bags away from recreational facilities. It is recommended to keep a certain distance from the play area so that children do not trip over.
- Never use playground equipment when wet. Children should avoid using when the surface is wet as it is slippery.
- Do not wear laces or clothes with laces. Cords, necklaces, or other types of filaments can become caught in playground equipment and inadvertently pinch a child’s neck.
- Apply sunscreen when playing outside. To avoid the sun even on cloudy days.
- Safety measures you can take with your child when visiting the playground can help prevent injuries and emergencies that can turn fun times into very tense moments.
Child Safety: Tips To Keep In Mind
- Before buying accessories for your baby, you should consider a set of basic tips to keep your baby safe.
- Before I explain the guidelines you should follow for everything your child can reach, I want to share my thoughts on safety barriers and baby parks.
- Both accessories are designed to provide a safe play space for children, allowing them to play for hours a day without parental attention.
- It is important to have space for your child’s intellectual and motor development. Because this is an ideal place for a child to develop his learning instincts and, on the other hand, an ideal place for his muscles to stay consistent and start learning little by little. Maintains balance and coordinates the motor system.
- The infant playground is a variable space where children are introduced, and it is a space where children cannot go out and play or sleep without accidents.
- Safety barriers function to separate children from areas of the home where there are objects that could compromise their physical integrity. A barrier designed to block access to specific areas such as stairs and kitchens by installing a barrier on the door frame.
- The park is not about leaving the child there for hours, but rather spending time there playing while we rest or do other things.
- It is not that the risk of transmission caused by the coronavirus has disappeared, but a new normal has been established in our lives after isolation and reduction of the number of confirmed cases, and with it we must restore our activities. Playgrounds are finally reopening after three months of closure, so parents going to playgrounds with their kids should follow a set of guidelines to avoid infection or outbreaks.