Is anything better getting the opportunity to explore two entirely different places together? Where we take you through the land of Maharajas first; and then we take you to the beautiful beaches of Goa. Thus, to get the best of both worlds you should definitely try your next trip with LIH’s Rajasthan tour packages.
However, Rajasthan is popular for its culture and Heritage. People from all over the world book Rajasthan holiday tours; to experience a rich and heart-quenching homely environment; which Rajasthan has to offer them. Also, the scrumptious and delicious food which the state offers is beyond words. Also apart from exploring the places and sightseeing. There are also a few adventurous things which you can do while being in Rajasthan; like hot air balloon, desert safari, bonfire, zip-lining, etc. Some of the cities where you can explore the beauty of Rajasthan are Alwar, Pushkar, Udaipur, Jodhpur, and Jaipur, etc.
Although on the other hand, Goa is on the trip which has all the cool and funky vibes. There you can enjoy the beaches, experience the nightlife and enjoy the sunbaths. The city is more of a party environment which helps you to live your life to the fullest and gives you amazing memorable moments.
Itinerary of the Rajasthan Tour Packages with Goa trip
The tour itinerary of the Rajasthan and Goa trip is as follows. Also, the trip covers the major highlights of both the cities. And the trip promises to give you lifelong memories for you to cherish for life.
Day 1 and 2- The first two days are spent in Delhi. Where you can enjoy sightseeing of famous places such as Qutub Minar, Red fort and can enjoy shopping in the local markets.
Day 3 and 4- We explore the beauty, heritage, and scrumptious local dishes of Rajasthan; while being in Jaipur.
Day 5- Explore the palaces, temples, and museums while visiting Bikaner. Also do not forget to shop around and buy gifts for your friends and family.
Day 6 and 7- We take you through the adventure of sand dunes, camel rides, and bonfires as we visit Jaisalmer. You can also enjoy music festivals in the city if there is one while you visit.
Day 8- This is the day kept for you to explore the famous forts and palaces of Jodhpur. You can witness the royalty of the city by giving a visit to Mehran Garh fort, Umaid Bhavan, Kalyan lake, etc.
Day 9 and 10- These two days are kept entirely for exploring the lake city, Udaipur. Throughout the trip, you will be fascinated by the Fateh Sagar lake, jag mandir lake, city palace, lake palace, etc.
Day 11 and 12- We take you to the famous metropolitan city of India, which is Mumbai. Explore the famous city lights and the nightlife of the city. And can also spend your time relaxing on the beaches.
Day 13-14- The most exciting part of the trip comes here, as we take you to Goa. Enjoy the funky vibes, indulge in the culture and the beauty of the place. Also do not forget to explore the famous landmarks being here.
Day 15- We end our journey here, by coming back to Delhi again. And spending a night here.
Highlights of the Goa Rajasthan Tour Packages-
- Enjoy the sunbaths directly under the sun in Goa, and rest your body and mind, and rejuvenate your body and soul.
- Explore the monuments and palaces; and experience a bit of the royal culture while doing so.
- Feel the midnight madness of Mumbai, nightlife; while you explore the Ajanta and Ellora caves.
- You can gain major bargaining tips; while you enjoy shopping some beautiful apparel and other things from the local market of Delhi.
- Click some beautiful pictures of yourself and the surroundings while you visit the Thar desert. Also, enjoy the wildlife and the amusement of the natural habitat while you visit Thar desert.
- Get hands-on both while you take boat rides in some of the famous lakes of Rajasthan, and enjoy the frolic water sports in Goa. And enjoy the traditional and modern fun together on the same trip.
Package Inclusions in the trip –
- The package includes all the travel; which is intercity and sightseeing. Which is done through a private taxi. Also, a driver who has great knowledge of all the paths and the roads is provided at all times.
- You are provided with a well-air-conditioned, comfortable, and luxurious room with all the amenities room in the middle of the city; with a daily buffet breakfast.
- Internal flights cost from Udaipur- Goa- New Delhi and Mumbai is included in the package.
- A professional guide is with you at all times; to help you get well versed with the city and tourist attractions.
- You can get your tour customized as per your needs if you want to beforehand.
- 24*7 support is provided by our team; at all times to help you throughout your trip.
- A fun camel ride excursion in Jaisalmer, which also includes a fun cultural night with folk dances in Jaisalmer.
The Package does not Include-
Here is a list of things that are not included in the package and have to be born by the traveler if they wish to.
- The cost to enter the monuments has to be borne personally by the travelers as the package does not include it.
- The international airfare from your country to India is also not borne by the travel agency and has to be paid by the traveler.
- A tax of 5 percent is applicable on the goods and services which are also paid by the traveler.
- The package does not include Daily Lunch and dinner in various cities.
From the capital of India to the Beaches of Goa. You experience everything in just one trip that too in budget. That is why the Goa and Rajasthan tour packages are so famous among travelers.
So, if you really want to explore the royal lands, with the beautiful beachy vibes; with all the comfort and in budget. Book your next trip with LIH, and make the fantasy come to real life.