Nose job surgery, also referred to as a “Rhinoplasty,” is a cosmetic surgery treatment to alter the nose’s size or form. In Istanbul, many experienced plastic surgeons perform rhinoplasty procedures. To guarantee the most satisfactory outcomes, it’s critical to conduct extensive research and select a recognized and knowledgeable surgeon. Additionally, it’s recommended to have a clear understanding of the procedure and its risks and benefits before undergoing any surgery.
Nose surgery can help to reshape the nose, correct asymmetry, and improve the overall balance and proportion of the face. Nose surgery can also address functional issues, such as a deviated septum or nasal obstruction, to improve breathing and reduce respiratory difficulties. Many users search for rhinoplasty in Turkey and rhinoplasty in istanbul. This blog discusses everything you need to know about nose surgery in Istanbul.
The Advantages of Getting Nose Job Surgery
There are many advantages to getting nose job surgery done in Istanbul. Some of the main benefits include:
- Improved appearance: Rhinoplasty can enhance the overall look of the face and improve self-confidence.
- Enhance breathing: A functional rhinoplasty can also help with respiratory problems brought on by a deviated septum or other structural concerns with the nose.
- Correction of congenital disabilities or injury: A nose job can also correct a congenital disability or damage caused by a functional or cosmetic issue.
- Symmetry: Rhinoplasty can achieve a more symmetrical nose, improving facial harmony.
It’s essential to note that while rhinoplasty can improve the appearance and function of the nose, it’s not a perfect solution, and there are risks and limitations associated with the procedure. It’s crucial to carefully weigh the advantages and disadvantages before deciding whether to get surgery.The risk and limitations of nose job surgery include the following:
- Anesthesia risks: As with any surgical procedure, there are risks associated with anesthesia, including allergic reactions, breathing difficulties, and nausea.
- Bleeding and infection are uncommon but can occur and may require further treatment.
- Scarring: Although it is usually minor and concealed by the nose’s natural contours, scarring can happen.
During Nose Job Surgery
The procedure can involve removing bone or cartilage, reshaping the underlying structures, and repositioning the nasal skin and tissues. Different techniques can be used based on patients needs and outcome expectations. Nose surgery is performed under general anesthesia and can take 1-2 hours to complete. The recovery period can last several days to a week, and swelling and bruising around the nose are common. To promote adequate recovery, it’s crucial to adhere to the surgeon’s post-operative instructions.
How Should I Eat After Nose Surgery?
There may be some changes in the diet after nose surgery, but this is not a permanent process. It is generally recommended to eat liquid foods for the first few days. Swelling and bruises under the eyes, around the nose and on certain parts of the face are normal and will disappear as the day goes by. In order to prevent bleeding, the pillow should be kept high and water should not be sniffed or blown into the nose for the first 15 days. It is normal for the nose to remain blocked during this process. It is not recommended to wear glasses for a few months (in some cases 6 months) in order to fully achieve the targeted shape. Physical activities that require high effort such as running, swimming, excessively vigorous chewing, laughter, smiling or other facial expressions with the participation of a large number of facial muscles, and vigorous tooth brushing are examples of other behaviors that patients should avoid after surgery.