Yes! JEE is actually one of the toughest exams in the world. In 2018, 11.5 lakh candidates took the IIT JEE test, however, only 11279 places were available in all of the IITs combined. Despite the fact that JEE is one of the most difficult exams, the number of applicants who take it each year grows.
The explanation for this is simple: IIT is a well-known brand. Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Oracle, Intel, IBM, LinkedIn, and many more multibillion-dollar corporations have acquired IIT alumni. A place in one of the IITs ensures excellent employment prospects, a generous stipend, and, of course, a bright future.
The joint admission test easily surpasses the SAT (Scholastic Assessment Test) in terms of difficulty, since you are assessed on your academic toughness, rigor, depth of thought, competition, and so on. On the same measure, it beats all of their engineering tests (such as BITS, and state-level Common Entrance Exams). This may be determined simply by comparing the questions or looking at the average scores. However, when compared to certain Olympiads that need more rigor and in-depth thought, it will fall short.
IIT JEE preparation necessitates a significant amount of time and effort, as well as a competent mentor who can help you when you get stuck and show you how to approach the questions correctly. Rather than studying without appropriate planning, you should have a sensible preparation approach. Because we’re discussing the difficulty of the IIT JEE Mains and Advanced exams, it’s important to provide a study plan for pupils. In this manner, you’ll be able to determine the exam’s difficulty level as well as how to conquer the difficult paper pattern and claim success.
Here are some of the preparation tips for you to clear JEE
- You must have a positive attitude towards the exam: One must show that he or she is willing to put in the effort. You’re not taking JEE merely to make the cutoff; you’re hoping to get a good score and a spot in a reputable government college. Have the mindset that you will do all in your power to attain your goal, regardless any obstacles. Remember that “optimism is the faith which leads to success.”
- You must focus on the End Result: There are several distractions and temptations that we must overcome. These might include social media, personal crises, weddings, and celebrations, among other things. Try to stay away from all of these things. They suffocate the passion and commitment that exists inside them. Here, we must focus our attention, effort, and energy entirely on the goal we are attempting to attain. In addition, failing to pass mock examinations might be frustrating. It’s fine if your grades fluctuate, but your whole attention must be on the big day. You should make a firm commitment to not making any mistakes on the final test day.
- Prepare a detailed timetable: Such examinations need much preparation and planning. Having a solid strategy in place can assist you in properly organizing and distributing your belongings. Preparing for JEE Main 2022 entails not just studying Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics, but also a lot of practice with mock exams and previous year’s JEE Main question papers. If adequate preparation and arrangements are not made in accordance with the curriculum, the aspirant may become lost and confused. Since the applicant begins studying for the JEE Main in Class XI, coaching, self-study, leisure activities, as well as transportation should be prioritized in the final year of preparation.
- You should always maintain consistency: Students begin preparing for the JEE with a lot of enthusiasm and confidence, but after a while they become bored. JEE Main preparation necessitates a great deal of devotion and concentration, and as time passes, one should devote more time to studying. Stick to the study program and begin preparing for it as soon as possible. JEE is regarded as the most difficult test, and many more candidates would study diligently in order to gain admission to IITs or NITs. While studying for the exam, one should begin pushing their limits. Only by working wisely and consistently while studying for the JEE Main can you attain success.
- Revision is a must: Students should concentrate on all three JEE Main topics, namely Chemistry, Physics, as well as Mathematics. All students should look over past year’s question papers to get a sense of the structure and types of questions that will be asked in the JEE Main test. Top JEE Main test students often look over previous year’s question papers and consider it to be a significant component of their study material. Take the practice exam to see how well you’ve prepared and what areas you need to work on. To enhance competence and speed, one should practice as many JEE online mock tests as possible.
We hope the above information will be helpful for you and you have been able to get a clear understanding.