The goal of B2B marketing is to market your products and services to other businesses and organizations to generate leads and increase sales. Digital marketing is indispensable for your B2B brand as most companies worldwide have gone digital. Consider a digital marketing company in India for the strategy which is paramount to meet all your goals and objectives. Below are some strategies that you can use for your business growth.
According to Merit, 73% of millennials are in the decision-making process of their companies. Experts predict that millennials will form three-quarters of the workforce by 2025. It is crucial, therefore, to build a strategy to target millennials.
Although millennial B2B buyers prefer to do the research themselves, they consume content for knowledge about a product or service. Millennials value authentic content and do research extensively. Do not be too promotional. Millennials can appreciate good quality content and can engage with a brand that aligns with their values. It is also crucial to speak in the language they use to communicate with their peers.
Visuals and videos attract. Product demos will help educate your audience about the use of your product. You can partner with influencers popular among millennials to market your product. Millennial purchases are influenced by their peers. By partnering with YouTubers, Instagrammers, and podcasters popular among millennials, you can get their attention.
A mobile-friendly experience is critical to target millennials. As smartphone usage is high among millennials, it is essential to optimize mobile visuals and videos. Millennials do not have a set time to watch videos. They might watch your videos anytime and anywhere. Therefore it is crucial to ensure that your videos have subtitles and keep your videos short. It is also critical to optimize mobile loading speeds.
B2B Buyer Journey
Understanding B2B buyer journeys allow for effective campaigns. Gartner lists six stages through which customers go through. The final stage is where the purchase occurs.
- Problem Identification: The customer realizes that he needs a solution for his problem.
- Solution Exploration: The customer searches for solutions.
- Requirements Building: The B2B buyer studies how exactly the solution helps his problem.
- Supplier Selection: At this stage, the customer evaluates whether a particular solution could solve his problem.
- Validation: The buyer wants confirmation after he has decided to purchase a brand.
- Consensus Creation: At this stage, the B2B decision-making team decides to purchase the product.
As a B2B brand, you need to make it easy for customers to purchase your products. Customers struggle to find specific products in Google searches. Sometimes customers do not have a particular thing in mind. So your PPC campaign needs to focus on including keywords that identify your brand. If you need help with PPC, consider purchasing the PPC services of a digital marketing company in India.
You also should ensure that the payment process is smooth and reward repeat purchases. Make sure to optimize your filters and registration forms. Include the features, specifications, and unique USPs of your products. You should provide information on delivery times, tracking orders, and return policy. Include chatbots and customer representatives so that your customers can find help when navigating through your site.
Content Marketing is one of the cost-effective options that B2B brands have in their arsenal. Content marketing aims to educate and inspire your audience. Businesses should focus on six steps for a successful content marketing campaign.
- Ideation: At this stage, you should come up with ideas that meet your customer’s interests. Google Trends can help you find topics that are more relevant and up to date. You can also look for user search intent for ideas. Through topic mapping, you can create content in associated topics from a different angle. Collaboration works wonders in content marketing. Everyone in your team would have unique ideas.
- Content Targeting: You should focus on providing tips and guides to solve your customer queries. Your customers could be in one of the four stages: Awareness Stage, Consideration Stage, Decision Stage, and Loyalty Stage. You have to target customers with the type of content that is relevant to them.
- Content Format: Blog Posts and e-books help to understand your brand. Podcasts, videos, and case studies are effective for people considering different options. For people looking for confirmation, you can share testimonials and reviews. To retain customers, you need loyalty programs. It is critical to ensure that you transmit your brand voice and message across while choosing different formats.
- Content Promotion: You have to determine the right platform that promotes your brand. You have to find the general tone and what type of content the audience prefers there. You should also decide the frequency of your posts. LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube are effective platforms for B2B brands. If you want PPC to promote your content, consider purchasing the PPC services of a digital marketing company in India.
- Measuring Success: You have to analyze if your content marketing meets your goals. You had goals when you started your campaign. It could be search rankings, more leads, more conversions, or better engagement. Was your goal to attract visitors, or convert leads, or delight existing customers for brand loyalty? At this stage, you should evaluate the performance of your campaign.
After all, is done, you have to review and make improvements to the original state. This process aims to perfect all the stages in content marketing.